WASHINGTON, D.C. – America First Legal (AFL) has obtained an internal State Department memorandum exposing the Biden Administration’s radical plan to centralize power, reshape the economy, and devastate America’s middle class, in the name of climate change.
The memorandum, dated October 1, was apparently sent to every U.S. diplomatic post worldwide in advance of the 27th United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP27) in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, on November 7. Notably:
- It confirms that the “Inflation Reduction Act” was never about inflation. In truth, the Biden Administration lied to the American people, pretending to fight inflation while enacting a radical “climate change” measure targeting “every sector of the U.S. economy.”
- On the pretext of “adaptation,” the Biden Administration is centralizing federal government authority and spending hundreds of billions of direct and indirect taxpayer dollars.
- The Biden Administration’s budget “reflects a quadrupling of climate finance (sic), keeping us on track to a sixfold increase in adaptation finance (sic)”, and working to “meet the $100 billion mobilization goal.”
- U.S. diplomats must encourage “climate ambition” – a code for ever-increasing government command and control.
- U.S. diplomats must push other countries to spend more money, “climate proof” infrastructure and water resources, and use “inclusive, gender-responsive approaches.”
The Biden Administration has lied to the American people to achieve its radical plans for centralizing power and controlling our economy. AFL will continue working to expose the truth and to protect our economic and political freedom.
Statement from John A. Zadrozny, Deputy Director of Investigations at America First Legal:
“America First Legal is proud to expose this internal State Department document, which confirms our suspicions about the intentionally mislabeled Inflation Reduction Act and the Biden Administration’s commitment to the left’s climate crisis hoax and other woke nonsense. The American people deserve to know more about the money being spent on this effort and the name of every federal employee who is part of this effort. America First Legal will continue to do all it can to expose the Biden Administration’s irresponsible and corrupt conduct on all fronts,” said John A. Zadrozny.
See the State Department memorandum here.
Follow us on social media to get the latest updates on America First Legal’s fight to protect your constitutional rights!
Twitter, Facebook, GETTR, Parler, InstagramTo schedule an engagement with America First Legal, please email [email protected].
Photo credit: Nicole/Adobe Stock Images